The Cardsharp Knife is an innovative new idea from Iain Sinclair that provides a light and ultra sharp knife in the shape and size of a credit card. The knife is attached to a hinge that swings out, and the "card" portion turns into the knife's handle. When folded up, the knife includes a locking mechanism to protect you from the blade and a protective sheath to protect the blade from you. Congratulations Cardsharp-owning-chef, you are America's Most Talented, Next Great, Amazing, Survivor Chef!
- Knife in the size and shape of a credit card
- Hinged mechanism allows quick access for all things knife-related
- Durable Poly body designed to withstand thousands of uses
- A great collector's item with practical everyday use
- Materials: Rust-free stainless steel surgical blade with polypropylene body.
- Dimensions: Blade is under 3"
- Weight: less than 0.5 ounces