Laerdal Pocket Mask
The most widely used CPR mask in the world! Since the introduction of the Pocket Mask, Laerdal has been providing high quality barrier solutions for over 40 years. With the strategically placed 3M hydrophobic filter and One Way Valve, both providers and patients can expect the highest levels of protection with the Laerdal Pocket Mask.
Expiratory resistance for the patient
- Mask & One-way valve: 2.9 cm H2O
- Mask, Filter & One-way valve: 5.2 cm H2O
Inspiratory resistance for the patient
- Mask & One-way valve: 2.4 cm H2O
- Mask, Filter & One-way valve: 4.7 cm H2O
- Mask can be cleaned and reused
- One-way valve can be cleaned and reused for repeated manikin training only, but must be discarded after single patient use.
- Filter must be discarded after each use.